1. Play: Strolling along the canal in Little Venice, exploring Marylebone, rummaging in vintage shops in East London and happily getting to know new parts of London.
2. Sparking: I’ve barely taken this sweet little rose gold ‘love’ necklace (from Grand Bazaar London) off all month.
3. Wearing: This white cotton and lace By Malene Birger dress that seems appropriate for summer bike rides, picnics and city exploration alike.
4. Watching: Audrey Hepburn (and her swinging Givenchy wardrobe) being devastatingly chic and witty in How to Steal a Million; one of my favourite movies of all time.
5. On my wishlist: These sweet-meets-rock ‘n’ roll studded Valentino heels have me shoe swooning all over the place.
6. Beauty note: Essie’s pastel polish against tanned skin for instant cheeriness.
7. Listening to: Wolfgang Amadeus by my favourite French band, Phoenix, always puts a smile on my face.
8. Buying: Adding this darling Mulberry charm bracelet to my jewellery drawer (found for a bargain on my trip to Bicester Village)
9. For my home: Bunches of lilac hydrangeas and green carnations (in repurposed jam jars-turned-vases) in every room of my home.
10. Small pleasures: More Laduree macarons and afternoon tea dates than I should probably admit to.
I hope you’re all having a wonderful month!
Love, Miss B xx