1. On my wish list: This jaw-dropping Dolce & Gabbana bejewelled necklace (that I’m fairly sure would go with everything in my wardrobe). A girl can dream…
2. Small luxury: Making my outgoing mail a little prettier in the form of Rifle Paper Co‘s darling cards and thank you notes (I re-stock my supplies every time I pass by Liberty in London; their stationery room is the grown-up equivalent of a candy shop)
3. Wearing: Fun white tees (this version by Zoe Karseen is adorable) with flippy skirts or tailored short suits and a neck full of jewels. Cute and comfortable!
5. Sparkling: These cheap + chic ‘Oui’ / ‘Non’ bracelets from ASOS are a little tounge-in-cheek nod to my love affair for Paris.
6. Watching: Leggy models in gorgeous dresses strutting down the catwalks at London Fashion Week (see my past posts from Fashion Week here).
7. Buying: Low-heeled ankle boots that I don’t mind getting a little well-worn on long walks along country lanes as the leaves slowly turn to golden (these glittery Aldo shoes are especially fun).
8. For my home: Coming home to the smell of Diptyque‘s Gardenia candle; unbridled luxury and loveliness as the nights grow steadily longer.
9. Listening to: Pretending I’m far more hip and French than I actually am by listening my way through my entire collection of Hotel Costes albums.
10. Play: Making the most of the last days of summer in Cambridge by spending entire weekend lazing on the grassy banks of the Cam (from my favourite vantage point of Kings College) with a picnic and a stack of reading material as punts float down the river.
What are you loving this month?
Love, Miss B xx